Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Off to the SSA doctor's appointment

Okay, I went.

As I feared, it was a humungous waste of time.

It was basically a physical exam that had nothing whatsoever to do with FMS. It was stupid little physical manipulation exercises that don't measure how I feel later or how I feel the next day or a few days after. It was a drain on me to drive all the way out there, and a drain to drive all the way back home in rush hour traffic.

I had back spasms this morning driving to the bank. I slept from 9am to nearly 1pm today. I'm still tired and I'm in a lot of pain.

We'll see how this shakes out, but I'm not encouraged by this. This is, I'm afraid, a repeat of the last time I had an exam SSA sent me to.

And now that Bush has been re-elected, I don't see this getting any better.

--MorelaterZ--

No comments: