Monday, June 07, 2004

*sigh*

I've been in a great deal of pain today. My right arm is sore for no reason that I can figure out. I'm still sleeping way too much, and I've been down in the dumper all weekend, again for no reason that I can see. That may be for a myriad of reasons ranging from the fact that my son is going off to college to my mother's dramatics to unresolved personal issues...or something else that I haven't considered.

Still having the all over pain, some days worse than others, but still there nonetheless. Not even Tylenol helps it subside for even a little while. The last day I felt good was May 21st, the day of my college-bound son's HS graduation. Today is definitely worse than last week, for example.

I still haven't heard about Disability. I can't call again until the end of the month if I haven't heard by then. I don't know what I will do if I don't get it again this time. Reapply, I guess. I get so discouraged about it, that I need the money to see doctors so I can maybe someday go back to work. I want to work, I just can't right now. I need to see doctors, but I can't work. It's a catch 22...and I'm suffering for it.

--MorelaterZ--

No comments: