Monday, October 11, 2004

Gettin' my sleep on...at all the wrong times

I did nothing today but sleep. I felt like my limbs weighed more than I could lift and I just wanted to veg out. I get some of my best sleep at all the wrong times of day, like 3 in the afternoon. If I could do that at midnight, that would be great, but that cycle hasn't come around to me yet.

And, of course, everything still hurts. Ever since the news broke about Vioxx, I've been leery about taking the Celebrex that my brother-in-law (a family practice doctor) gave me. I'll have to look that up. For some reason, I'm thinking that Vioxx and Celebrex have the same basic components.

And I've been so damned depressed as of late. Some days, I just feel like giving up (like today). and some days, I know I need to see someone, and I get depressed because I can't afford to see anyone.

This is one of those days that my life really sucks.

--MorelaterZ--

No comments: