Thursday, April 29, 2004

but it's the waiting that's gonna kill me.

Nine days since my hearing. Right now, I have this killer cold, and I'm achy. I don't know if I'm coming down with something other than a cold, or it's an FMS flare. I'm betting on the flare, though. My lower back has been unusually stiff today. That concerns me because when my back gets that way, I'm going to have muscle spasms at some point and will be unable to move or do anything.

I just want to know if I've been turned down a 3rd time, or what. I was told it might take some weeks to find out the verdict. After all the waiting to get this hearing, waiting for the decision is going to stress me out, which will not help my symptoms one damned bit.

I gotta go to bed. I just got extremely sleepy.

MorelaterZ--

No comments: