Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Go anyway?

I called the SSA today, because I was concerned about the lack of medical evidence in my case. I already know that the ruling will not be in my favor. The woman who finally answered my call told me to explain everything I explained to her to the judge next Tuesday, and maybe he'll be able to suggest something for me to do to get the medical care I need, despite my lack of funds and medical insurance.

This does not do anything to put my mind at ease, but that just may be me overreacting again. Maybe this will be a good thing. I could really use the financial help more, but maybe this'll be a major stepping stone to getting the SSA to see that I am really too disabled to work right now, but with treatment, perhaps at some point I could go back to work.

MorelaterZ--

No comments: