Saturday, February 26, 2005

Same shit, different day

Same results: turned down again.

What do I have to do to get these peoples attention that I have a real, legitimate, and verifiable problem??? I have no idea what the doctors I saw said about me, but SSA has concluded that I am not disabled under their guidelines...again.

Perhaps if they tested me in a work situation, then evaluated me on how I felt hours and days afterward, then they'd see it. But they don't work that way. They give this mamby-pamby test that doesn't show them jack about my specific problems. It's a generic test that was developed long before FMS was an "accepted" disability.

So, I'm putting in for a reconsideration, and came to the library to print out the ten page form I need, but I forgot the stupid floppy I put it on!

I'm also going to call a lawyer to help me this time. If they can't get me benefits, then I may as well throw in the towel and live my life like "normal" people and live everyday of my God damned life in excrusciating pain.

My mother even asked if I was going to give up. She'd like that, because then I wouldn't have an "excuse" not to work and give her money. Hell, no, I'm not giving up. And when I get the money I truly feel is due me, I'm going to finish school and get the hell out of this damned Blue State who don't give a damn about people like me.

--MorelaterZ--

No comments: