Saturday, March 03, 2007

Playing catch up

Sorry for the long time between postings. I've been a bit busy.

Since my last post in October, I have moved to a new town about 20 minutes from where I was living with my mom, I applied for and eventually got unemployment, and I started school with the goal of getting an Associate in Broadcasting.

All was going well until a couple of weeks ago. Then everything started to hurt again.

Aleve (my miracle OTC drug of choice) takes care of most of the pain, but I really do need to see a doctor for all the other stuff.

Most days though, I feel pretty good. So I consider myself lucky.

I really should check in on the groups I've joined to see what's new in the world of FMS.

~until we meet again~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky you're able to go to school and manage your pain with an OTC drug. Of course, it's not lucky to have FMS but it sounds like you're able to manage yours.

foggggygyrl