Saturday, September 25, 2004

My hands hate me this week

They've been bothering me all week. I took some Aleve and that lessened it somewhat, but they are still hurting me something awful.

I think I've finally recovered from my trip to the fair. Thing is, I want to go back before it ends tomorrow. I must be out of my mind!

This week, I've forgotten so much stuff because of the fibro fog. Like the name of my Cajun's dog, for example. The dog's name is Blue, but I couldn't come up with that in a conversation with someone on the net to save my life! All I could remember was that he was a he and he was a pit bull.

Or, the last name of my sister's best friend from high school. Either her maiden name or her married name.

And for some reason, I wanted to tell people that my oldest son's birthday was December 16th. His birthday is December 14th. The 16th was the day he was due.

I've also been forgetting to get receipts for the withdrawals I make from the ATM. Makes my checking account harder to manage. Thank God for online banking!

In short, I've been a mess this week. I hope next week is better. It couldn't get any worse (could it? Wait don't answer that!).

--MorelaterZ--

No comments: