Saturday, March 27, 2004

From Mi Vida Loca: Feb. 3, 2004

I am so dragged out...



I can barely stay awake. I've been under the weather (aren't we all under the weather, if you think about it) since Sunday, so I guess I'm more unusually tired than usual. I fell asleep watching the local news this afternoon, and I had the hardest time waking up.

I wonder if all this is part of my clinical depression that I haven't seen a doctor for in over a year (since I've been in OK). Sometimes it just paralysizes me to the point where I don't want to do anything. I have to force myself to get out of bed some mornings just to get going for the day.


Me again, 3.27.04: Fatigue is a big part of FMS. It seems to be worse lately than I remember it ever having been. And, yes, depression may be a big part of it, but just a part. I'm beginning to believe now that when I was diagnosed with clinical depression in 1998, that was just the tip of the FMS iceberg.

Where did my life go? I used to be active and wanted to do lots of things. Now I can barely summon the strength to get out of bed in the morning. I gotta find the money to see a doctor about all this crap, especially since I have that hearing in three weeks. I'm going to see a lawyer on Monday to see what my options are and if I have a chance of convincing the Administrative Law Judge that I am truly disabled by this.

MorelaterZ--

No comments: