Sunday, May 02, 2004

I meant to post this here, not in the other blog

(and i'm so scatterbrained, I posted this before I was ready...)

Jeff and I did the mall thing again today. He wanted to look for a book (some anime thing, I'm sure). I walked around. Graduations in three weeks so I was kinda half heartedly looking for ideas for gifts. When we got home, I went upstairs to watch TV and I fell dead asleep for three and a half hours! I felt tired, but I didn't realize I was THAT tired!

Still have the cold, and it's settled into my vocal chords (oh. great.) so I'm a little hoarse. Still achy though, so I'm sure now it's not from the cold. It's a damn flare. My back still hurts, and I can't think straight (and apparently I can't spell my way out of a paper bag today because I've been correcting every other word as I type).

And, because I slept so soundly today, I'm awake now. Lovely.

MorelaterZ--

No comments: