Friday, May 28, 2004

Since I last posted, here's what's been goin' on

The weekend was bad, but not as bad as I feared. I was exhausted from just doing mundane things like the laundry. I think I got thru the graduation ceremony because I took Tylenol before I left. The drive home was hard because I was trying not to fall asleep. I really should have let Jeff drive.

Since then, I've been sleeping at all the wrong times, getting extremely tired soon after I get up in the morning. Everything is hurting, and the stress from living with my mother is really starting to get to me. She's having money problems and I, not being able to work and contribute, am getting the brunt of my mother's melodramatic attitude. I'm sure she thinks I'm not trying hard enough to find a job, or trying to find out about the status of my hearing, or whatever. I'm just not trying hard enough in her opinion.

I have called again about the results of my 4/20 hearing, and it's still with the "decision writer". I don't know if it's taking so long because there are a lot of cases, or because I'm going to be turned down a third time. I was told that I should call back at the end of June if I haven't heard anything. I just want to know, so I can reapply if need be.

I heard from Saon this week, and he's planning on leaving Minnesota sometime in the next couple of weeks. So, of course, I'm worrying about him. He was so depressed on the phone.

Now, I'm feeling tired and worn out, like a wet rag. My symptoms only get worse when it's hot outside. It's in the low 90's today, with more of the same for the weekend.

I live in Oklahoma...and tornadoes stress me out. It's tornado season here.

--MorelaterZ--

No comments: