Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Happy New Year. Sorry for being crabby.

I had been in a lot of pain over the New Year's weekend. I also have a stupid cold, which doesn't make me feel that much better FMS wise. However, I am, at the moment, pain free. How long that will last, heaven only knows.

Some good news...since I've had this cold, I've been sleeping well. How messed up is that, that I have to be sick to sleep well? Today was the first day this week that I've taken a nap in the afternoon. I was just worn out! We'll see how well I sleep tonight (says she who is typing this at nine til midnight cst).

I have 2 Celebrex of the lot that Dean gave me a few weeks ago. I wonder, now that Celebrex has fallen under suspicion, if he will be able to get any more for me. Doesn't hurt to ask. Worst he could say is no. Right?

--MorelaterZ--

1 comment:

Dreaming again said...

Hello ... Call on Monday! Most of the doctor's are still giving out Celebrex. The studies were with high doses, not normal arthritis dosing.

I'm in Oklahoma too, I lived in Orange County (Westminister to be exact) till I was 6, then moved to Mariposa (ever hear of that?) California.

I've got lupus, myasthenia gravis and a few other bugaboo's taboot.

The crazy weather we're having does not help! What's with the extremes? Geesh! Canada the thursday before New Years, Hawaii the Thursday after, and back to Canada the next? Geesh.

anyway ... I've got 2 boys .. 13 and 15.

Looking forward to reading more of your blog.
But wanted to say ..try to get the Celebrex, I got some from my doc on Monday, when I asked her, she rolled her eyes and a very frustrated "media is over reacting! Your heart is fine, Your stomach has an ulcer, Celebrex is safer!" (she wasn't rolling her eyes at me, but at the media)