Sunday, January 23, 2005

My back's having a spaz attack

I've been having really awful back spasms all day long (I'm having one now........................)

I tried walking it off, but it didn't help. I was out in public and had an especially bad one. I thought I was going to fall down. I managed to get out to the van, and I laid in the back seat for a very long time hoping it would subside long enough so I could drive home. It did finally, and I've spent most of the evening on the couch upstairs trying not to have anymore. Tell my muscles that!

--MorelaterZ--

1 comment:

Chickadeeva said...

Hi!

I also have FMS, and I wanted to let you know that you are not alone. I am with you. I am in flare, I am unable to work, I am depressed, I am unsexual, I am a shadow of my former self. But, I live. So, how do we go on feeling like acid is being poured on us and yet be living and functional? I ask myself every day. Hang tightly to what is good, try to ignore what isn't.

My prayers are with you.